Foundation Course with Complimentary Classes on Python : Duration – 45 Days
Hacking is no longer limited to just MNCs or government infrastructure thanks to technical advancements. Through our Pay after placement program you can achive your dreams.
Foundation Course Fee
Cybersecurity Career Path
You must first comprehend the language and environment of the cybersecurity function business in order to manage it. This course covers the fundamentals of cybersecurity, such as threats and vulnerabilities, as well as the tools, methods, and strategies for managing it.
A learner who completes this course will be able to:
- Define key Cybersecurity ideas and language
- Identify cybersecurity risks
- Identify ways for detecting and correcting vulnerabilities in information assets.
- Determine the systemic components (including personnel) required for a successful cybersecurity programme.
The establishment of a cyber security foundation is a continual process rather than a project. The first and most crucial step in guaranteeing cyber security is to be aware of cyber security issues, challenges, and solutions to maintain cyber security.
Who should take this course?
This training is excellent for all executives working in any organisation that does business using IT platforms.
Professionals working in Banking, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, Clearing Corporations, Stock Brokers (Cash, Commodity, Currency, Derivatives), Mutual Funds and other intermediaries involved in Securities Markets, Fintech firms, and any other organisation that heavily relies on IT infrastructure to deliver their services would benefit from the course. The course is also appropriate for finance management graduates who want to comprehend the future problems of cyber threats in the fintech area.
Candidates must comprehend the following concepts before enrolling in this course:
- Knowledge of IT Technologies
- Knowledge of the Operating System
- Network Concepts for Software Development Life Cycle
- Internet fundamentals
- Security Awareness
What Will You Learn?
Define critical cybersecurity ideas and vocabulary.
Describe the most serious cybersecurity dangers.
Develop strategies for identifying and repairing vulnerabilities in information assets.
Provide instances of the systemic components (including personnel) required for a successful cybersecurity programme.
Cybrsecurity foundation course
- CIA TRIAD
- Identity federation
- Security Governance (Policies, Standards & Procedures),Compliance(PII, PHI,GDPR,HIPPA,PCI-DSS) & Intellectual Property
- Cryptography Hashing & Digital Signatures
- OSI & TCP/IP
- Application & Transport Layers
- The Network Layer
- The Link Layer
- Security Protocols(SSL/TLS, IPSec, VPNs, SSH)
- Lab Setup
- Port Scanning
- Network Address Translation
- Wireless Networks & Security
- Password Attacks
- DoS and DDoS
- DNS Attacks
- Network Attacks
- Man in the Middle Attack
- Social Engineering
- Lab : Phishing Attack & Investigations
- Web Application Architecture
- SQL Injection
- Lab (SQL Injection)
- Blind SQL Injection
- Lab: Blind SQL Injection
- Mitigating SQL Injection Attacks
- XSS: Cross Site Scripting
- Vulnerability Management
- Malware: Introduction
- Viruses and Worms
- Spyware, Adware and Ransomware
- Logic Bombs and Rootkits
- Defining Cybersecurity, Risks, Vulnerabilities, Threats & alike terms
- Computer Protocols( TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, ARP, DHCP, DNS)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Zero Trust Model
- Hackers, Security Bugs & Vulnerabilities
- Types of Encryption (Symmetric, Asymmetric, End to End)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- SSL Stripping
- SSL Sniffing
- HTTP & HTTPS
- Digital Certificates
- What are Virtual Machines?
- Downloading & Installing VirtualBox
- Downloading & Installing VMware
- Setting Up Testing Environment using VirtualBox
- Setting Up Testing Environment using Vmware
- 2FA (2 Factor Authentication)
- Antivirus & Sandbox Testing
- Top 3 Antivirus Recommendations
- Knowledge Box
- DMZ & Honey Pots
- What are Operating Systems?
- Most Popular OS For Mobile Phones
- Most Popular OS For Computers & Laptops(Win 7/8/10/Linux/MacOS
- Best OS For Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
- CVE (Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures)
- Data Breach V/S Data Leak
- How your data is collected online
- Problem With Survey
- Sign Up Without Revealing Your True Identity
- A Social Engineering Scamming Method
- VirusTotal- An Interesting FREE Service
- Most Secure Email Providers
- Scamwatch & Scambusters
- What is WordPress?
- Find WordPress Vulnerabilities on Your Own
- FREE Subdomain Research Tools
- Find Out What Websites Are Built With
- A New Way To Find Weakness In an Organization’s Network Of Websites
- 5 Steps to Secure your WordPress Website
- Top 3 Plugins for Better WordPress Security
- What are Google Dorks?
- Most Popular & Useful Google Dorks
- Google Hacking Database (GHDB)
Request For Information
Enroll for Our Cybersecurity Foundation Course
If you are wondering how to start your cybersecurity career then Gobeyondlearn can help you in right aspect and guide you to make right decision accordingly